Business Development Specialist
Affiliated office:GTA | Québec | St-Bruno
Place of work:GTA | Québec | St-Bruno
Innovation, digital transition, challenges, and performance. Do these words resonate with you? We want to know you!
As a Business Development Specialist your primary mission will be to develop and expand the clientele at Groupe CT; the fastest-growing independent document management player in the country. Of course, this means that you will have to work to expand your network by participating in different events. Groupe CT also relies on activities between colleagues like virtual quizzes, dinners via Teams, and virtual happy hours, because team spirit is important to us! 😉
Position yourself at the forefront of the digital revolution.
- Maintain a bank of prospects
- Engage in commercial activities allowing the qualification of profitable business opportunities.
- Influence a customer's purchasing criteria.
- Manage objections and obstacles
- Negotiate profitable agreements
- Participate in training programs to keep up-to-date knowledge of solutions and products offered by the company.
- Get actively involved in all team initiatives.
- University degree in business administration or another related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a business development position
- Experience in the multifunctional device industry and/or document management (an asset)
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Oral and written communication skills
- Persistent and optimistic
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Office suite